November was another great month for the overall market in Colorado Springs! Check out some of the stats pertaining to Old Farm below:
- Average price down 1.26% at $303,083
- Median price down 6.7% at $303,500
- 6 homes sold in November 2019
- 2 active for sale and 8 pending (as of 12/1/19)
- Selling price vs list price was 100.59%, indicating sellers are getting their asking price or even a little more!
The biggest issue facing the Colorado Springs real estate market is the overall lack of inventory. If we narrow down the numbers to only those homes with a Colorado Springs mailing address, we only have 875 homes for sale as of Dec 1st! The inventory is only at a 32 day supply (1.06 months). With an extremely tight inventory, this an excellent time to sell. While most people think waiting until after the holidays or even Spring is the best time to sell, the time is now! There is less competition but very high demand. If you are thinking of selling, don’t wait– give us a call and we can help!